It’s 4:50 pm, and your proposal is due:
Do you know where your brand is?
Dish Design will help you keep tabs on it with:
[ 1 ] practical site photography
[ 2 ] graphics & design support
[ 3 ] staff education & training
Dish Design focuses on practical and affordable photography of the built environment.
- Unfussy, clean, and direct shooting style based on strong composition and storytelling
- Affordable rates and fast results
- Easy rights management for multiple subcontractors and clients
- Photo editing services to improve your existing photo library
Dish Design provides brand visuals, marketing support, and environmental graphics for A/E/C firms.
- Practical desktop materials all employees can use without special graphic design or software skills
- Custom proposals, promotions, displays, and environmental graphic and wayfinding design
- Identity and brand consulting experience with A/E/C firms from 3 to 250 employees over 15 years
Dish Design brings years of higher education experience to corporate training in visual communications.
- Empower internal staff to manage brand assets with stronger visual communication skills
- Train personnel in basic site photography, graphic design, and software skills
- Flexible seminar / workshop formats from one hour to multi-day